AG Extreme thermal grease 1g syringe description
The AG Extreme paste provides excellent heat conduction between elements such as: a radiator that discharges heat and a fan, CPU, GPU.
The substance is a dielectric (it is not an electrical conductor), which protects against various electrical hazards.
The application method guarantees simplicity of use, and the product can be easily applied to various computer accessories and LEDs.
Ideal as a heat transmitter from the heat pipe condenser to the heat exchanger in a vacuum solar collector.
AG Extreme thermal grease 1g syringe features:
- Manufacturer: TermoPasty,
- Thermal conductivity: 6 W / mK,
- Thermal impedance: 0.036 ° C in2 / W
- Specific gravity: 2.5g / cm3,
- Evaporation: No,
- Fluency: No,
- Electrical conductivity: insulation,
- Viscosity: 1500 cP,
- Working temperature from -40ºC to + 300ºC,
- Temperatures supported: -40ºC to + 340ºC,
Mode of use:
- Store in a well ventilated, cool and dry place.
- Keep containers tightly closed when not in use.
- Protect against exposure to light
- Fill the micro inequalities between the moving elements, eg. processor and radiator,
- Heat transfer from the heat pipe from the condenser to the heat exchanger in the vacuum solar collector, LED.
- A 1g syring
- Volumen [ml]