Analog-Digital HX711 Converter with 24 Bit Resolution SMD Chip description
Based on the patented technology of Avia Semiconductor, HX711 is a 24-bit precision analog-digital converter (ADC) designed for weight scales and industrial control applications to interact directly with a bridge sensor.
The input multiplexer selects the differential input of channel A or B to the programmable low noise gain amplifier (PGA).
Channel A can be programmed with a gain of 128 or 64, corresponding to a full scale differential input voltage of ± 20mV or ± 40mV respectively, when a 5V source is connected to the analog power supply pin AVDD.
Channel B has a fixed gain of 32.
The Onchip power supply regulator eliminates the need for an external supply regulator to provide analog power for the ADC and the sensor.
The clock input is flexible. It can be from an external clock source, a crystal or oscillator on chip that does not require any external component.
Analog-Digital HX711 Converter with 24 Bit Resolution SMD Chip features:
- Operating voltage: 2.6-5.5 VDC
- Operating temperatures from -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- SOP-16 box
- Two selectable differential input channels
- Active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
- On-chip power supply regulator for load cell and ADC analog power supply
- Oscillator on the chip that does not require an external component with optional external glass
- Power-on-reset on the chip to simplify the initialization of the digital interface
- Simple digital control and serial interface: controls driven by pin, no programming required
- Output data rate 10SPS or 80SPS selectable
- Simultaneous rejection of 50 and 60Hz supply
- Current consumption, including the controller of the analog power supply on the chip: normal operation <1.5 mA, shutdown <1uA