Robot Maqueen Plus V2 for micro:bit
Maqueen Plus V2 is the latest version of the STEAM educational robot. Maqueen Plus (DFRobot MBT0021) is optimised with more expansion ports, a higher capacity power supply and a larger body and is fully compatible with peripheral components. This makes it an accessible STEAM robot teaching tool for primary and secondary school students.
59,42 tax excl.
Maqueen Plus V2 is the latest version of the Maqueen Plus STEAM educational robot. Optimised with more expansion ports, a larger capacity power supply and a larger body, it is fully compatible with more peripheral components such as the HuskyLens AI camera, Maqueen mechanics kits, making it an accessible STEAM robot teaching tool for primary and secondary students. Maqueen Plus V2 is not only suitable for classroom teaching, but can also be used for extended after-school exercises and robot competitions.
In addition to all the features of Maqueen Lite, it offers richer and more flexible functions and higher performance. Whether you have used Maqueen series products before or not, you will find it very easy to get started.
Note: Batteries and micro:bit board are not included.
- No complex assembly, start using it in minutes.
- More IO expansion ports: 3.3V IO×7, 5V IO×3, I2C×3
- 5 line-following sensors, reliable and flexible
- Larger body, more flexible expansion methods
- Two versions to choose from: AA battery and 18650 battery
- Works well with HuskyLens AI camera
- Rich peripherals: IR receiver, LED car lights, RGB ambient lights, buzzer, ultrasonic sensor, etc.
- Frosted acrylic protective plate at the bottom
- Storage box with a deeper base to provide enough space for the mounted Maqueen Plus car
- Frosted acrylic protective plate on the bottom, more durable and reliable
- Number of line tracking sensors changed from 6 to 5, more convenient for programming and optimising line tracking codes
- Uses the motors whose parameters are the same as the previous Maqueen, running stably and smoothly
- Changes the ultrasonic sensor to SR04, easier to install
- Adds 4 RGB ambient lights on the base, RGB car lights have been changed to LEDs
- Eliminates the less usable magnetic encoder
- Power supply: MBT0021-EN: 1.5V AA alkaline battery x 4 or 1.2V AA Ni-MH battery x 4
- Microphone holder: V1 and V2 bit
- All-metal N20 geared motor x 2
- Motor reduction ratio: 1:150
- Nominal motor rotation speed: 133 rpm
- Buzzer x 1
- 5V IO (P0 P1 P2) x 3
- 3.3V IO (P0 P1 P2 P8 P9 P12 P16) x 7
- 3.3V I2C x 2
- 5V I2C x 1
- Large size LED car lights x 2
- RGB ambient lights x 4
- Line tracking sensor x 5
- Line tracking sensor with one-key calibration x 1
- IR receiver x 1
- SRO4 ultrasonic module x 1
- Dimension: 136mm×65mm/5.35×2.56"
- Programming platform: Mind+, MakeCode
- Maqueen Plus V2 (AA battery) Vehicle body x 1
- (Note: motor, vehicle wheel, support wheel and battery panel are pre-installed)
- Ultrasonic sensor H-SR04 x 1
- Line tracking map x 1
Interesting links :
You might also like