Micro:bit BBC ARM Cortex M0 Single Board Computer Bluetooth Accelerometer
Microbit BBC ARM Cortex M0 Single Board Computer Bluetooth Accelerometer description
The micro: bit is a pocket computer that can be encoded, customized, and controlled for the implementation of digital games and ideas. Measuring 4cm by 5cm and featuring a fun, easy-to-use design, users can create anything from games and animations to sliding stories at school, at home, or on the go - all it takes is imagination and creativity. It is fully programmable. This implies that each of its LEDs can be programmed individually as well as its buttons, inputs and outputs, accelerometer, magnetometer and Bluetooth technology.
Contains 1 micro: bit and a quick start guide in a single package, making it the ideal solution to start creating projects with the BBC micro: bit and invent solutions (requires a USB cable for programming, a battery holder and 2 AAA batteries for BBC micro: bit power if not connected to a computer - sold separately).
Microbit BBC ARM Cortex M0 Single Board Computer Bluetooth Accelerometer features:
- Microprocessor: ARM® CPU Cortex „¢ M0 32-bit
- 5x5 LED matrix with 25 red LEDs that illuminate and display animated patterns, sliding text and alphanumeric characters
- Two programmable buttons. They can be used as game or music controllers on a mobile phone
- 3-axis detector or accelerometer to detect movement: shaking, tilt, free fall; can be used for motion activated game control
- Integrated compass, 3D magnetometer to detect forward direction and movement in degrees, as well as to detect the presence of certain metals and magnets
- Bluetooth® Smart technology. Connect the micro: bit to other micro: bits, devices, phones, tablets, cameras and other everyday objects.
- 5 ring / input with power, ground and 3 input / outputs. The micro: bit can read sensor values and control devices (motors, robots)
- 20-pin edge connector: It allows connecting the micro: bit to other devices such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Galileo and Kano by a standard connector
- Micro-USB controller: controller by an independent processor and presents the micro: bit to a computer as a memory stick
- 1 yellow system LED
- 1 push button switch for system
- Approximate size of 5cm x 4cm
- Weight: 8g ul>